Tuesday 3 September 2019

Law, Nonsense, And The Nonsense Of Law

Law, nonsense, and the nonsense of law
Wednesday 24 July 2013

[sorry, TowardChange I have deleted that particular paragraph, as it could potentially identify your family as being the subject of court proceedings, but I wanted to allow as much of this post as possible as you make very valuable points and do so well, so I have kept your links for anyone who wants to read more from you]


A fasinating quote, because everybodymy child comes into contact with will become aware that my child is in foster care. My child's foster carer's are white, I have never met them, spoken to them or entered their home. This also does reveal to the people in the neighbourhood that my child does now reside that I am not a family friend, so of course my child is the subject of court proceedings.

I want to make this clear that I did not hand my child over to the council or her foster carers.
Northamptonshire County Council are unable to produce the court judgment citing the relevant section my child is placed under care.  There is no point stating 'we normally' the judgment does not cite this key fact, the police had no court order to authorise the forcing into my home and the abduction of my child. Those are facts to the matter ad everything they have done since then is after the fact, attempting to bury their corruption. What an insult.

My child finds foster care hard and now they want to take my child to Tenerife to paint everything is OK before the next Independent Review..


Following recent coverage in the media, we also highlight the appalling treatment families are subjected to by Civil Servants. Remember, these are people employed in the public sector and funded by tax payers revenue.

No comments:

Post a Comment